Explore the Upcoming ESCALADE IQ
Electric vehicles are making an impact on the market, as drivers have made it clear that they’re tired of paying high prices at the gas pump. If you’ve been waiting for Cadillac to throw its hat in the ring, then you’ll be happy to know that they’re introducing their first all-electric full-size SUV with the brand-new 2025 ESCALADE IQ. If you want to learn more about this upcoming model, you’ll want to visit us at Premier Cadillac of Carlsbad.
A Better Design
Cadillac models are known for being great to drive, and the ESCALADE IQ is no exception. If you’re near San Diego, Carlsbad, or Escondido, and you want to finance the upcoming ESCALADE IQ, you’ll be able to see your options at Premier Cadillac of Carlsbad.
- An Intense Range: Some electric models struggle to even get up to 250 miles of range, and they might be half the size of the ESCALADE IQ. The engineers at Cadillac have been hard at work at maximizing your mileage, which is why this SUV boasts a Cadillac-Estimated 450 miles of range.
- Super Cruise Driver Assistance Technology: Driving doesn’t have to be a difficult experience. If you want to relax on the road, you’ll want to rely on the powerful Super Cruise Driver Assistance Technology. This available system can simplify your trips on the highway.
- Zero Emissions: Full-size SUVs are usually some of the worst contributors to climate change. They need a lot more power to get going, which usually affects the environment. Luckily, this model puts out zero emissions, so you can enjoy your ride without the guilt.
The Height of Luxury
When the original Escalade was introduced, it was applauded for the fact that it could do things that other models simply couldn’t. The ESCALADE IQ aims to have a similar impact, which is why you’ll find features like:
- Cadillac Arrival Mode: Can you think of a car that can drive diagonally? With Cadillac Arrival mode, the ESCALADE IQ can move in a diagonal fashion, so that you can get out of tight spaces without the hassle.
- Incredible Options for Your Interior: If you’re trying to impress your guests, you won’t have to look further than the Executive Second Row-Seating Package, which adds stowable tray tables, 12.6-inch personal screens, and more.
- Booming Sound: Most brands offer less than 20 speakers with their premium systems. If you add the AKG Studio Reference Audio System to your cabin, you can expect 40. As a bonus, it comes with the Executive Second Row-Seating Package.
Why the ESCALADE IQ?
If you’re reading about this SUV, you might feel impressed, but you might not know if it’s worth the wait. As a 2025 model, it may take a while to actually hit the markets. If you’re on the fence, you’ll want to consider:
- Safety: This model offers features like HD Surround Vision, which can show you precisely what’s around you via a camera. There’s also Front Pedestrian and Bicyclist Braking, Blind Zone Steering Assist, and more.
- The Practicality: This is a full-size SUV, so you shouldn’t have to worry about needing more room when you’re behind the wheel. It’s a great model for long trips thanks to its great range.
- The Luxury: The ESCALADE IQ aims to feel luxurious, which is why you can opt for available power doors, a massive pillar-to-pillar 55-inch-total-diagonal LED display, and more.