Introducing The New 2024 Cadillac XT4
The upcoming 2024 Cadillac XT4 has been redesigned to offer even more of what you love about Cadillac luxury SUVs. Changes have been made to technology and comfort to enhance the driving experience around Carlsbad, Oceanside, and Encinitas. Just wait until it arrives at Premier Cadillac of Carlsbad to be mesmerized.
This small SUV is big on amenities with a major redesign and more innovation. You will also welcome the advanced safety features to assist you on the road.
More Luxury in The 2024 Cadillac XT4
The 2024 Cadillac XT4 will offer advanced entertainment with the AKG Studio audio system with 13 speakers for an immersive listening experience. Easily see your entertainment and information options with the 33-inch diagonal LED display, while wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto keep you connected to your smartphone without cables being in the way. Stay connected with 5G Wi-Fi and keep organized with Amazon Alexa.
Relax in the optional eight-way power front seats that include four-way power lumbar massage. These seats come with heat and ventilation for year-round comfort. Passengers can stretch out for the ride with class-leading rear legroom. You have plenty of cargo space for your gear, while new colors for the cabin add style.
The exterior of the 2024 Cadillac XT4 has been reworked as well. The front fascia, hood, fenders, and even the LED headlights help to create a new look. Alloy wheels offer new styling options with various grille finishes for a custom look.
Keeping You Safe
Feel secure behind the wheel of the 2024 Cadillac XT4, which is loaded with safety features. Systems include the following:
- Blind Zone Steering Assist: lets you know when it’s safe to switch lanes and steers you back in place when it isn’t
- Rear Cross Traffic Braking: automatically applies the brakes when something is in your path as you back up
- Following Distance Indicator: keeps you a safe distance from other vehicles as you travel the highway
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning: keeps you in your lane and provides an alert if you start to cross the line
- Front Pedestrian and Bicyclist Braking: automatically applies the brakes for a pedestrian or cyclist who gets in your path
- IntelliBeam: adjusts the high beams when another vehicle is approaching
- Cadillac Smart System: a suite of driver-assist features to keep you safe, including adaptive cruise control and traffic sign recognition
The powertrain remains the same as with the 2023 model year and comes in three trim levels. The focus in this mid-cycle update is on a more advanced interior and a fresh new look. The 2024 Cadillac XT4 aims to impress in the luxury compact crossover segment, which is highly competitive.
To find out more about the 2024 Cadillac XT4, especially the release date, visit Premier Cadillac of Carlsbad. Stop in and see the current model year if you just can’t wait for the refresh. We’re here to help you find the right Cadillac luxury model to fit your active lifestyle.